Friday, July 30, 2010

big strong men.

are definitely,
angels sent from heaven on moving day.

I have to be completely moved-out of my current apartment by tomorrow. I am moving from the Financial District to the East Village (not too far of a move), but it is still the biggest struggle all the same. Beds, dressers, desks, sofas, TVs--these are some of the pretty average items we (my female roommate and I) had to move. Luckily for us, we have some big, strong, pretty awesome men in our lives, willing to share this struggle with us.

My boyfriend, my roommate's older brother and his friend did everything. My roommate and I just sat around, watching the cars, looking pretty. They were hungry, tired, sweaty, sore, and pretty pissed off, but spent a good 5 hours moving all our furniture using a pick-up truck. My new apartment doesn't even have elevators so you can imagine what they had to go through. I am everso grateful and utterly indebted to you, men. Much, much love and many, many thanks.

At least you got a work-out out of it?

Cheers,

Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment