Thursday, July 22, 2010

keeping it simple.

never underestimate simple.
short & sweet is always good.

I post "quick thoughts" as separate entities from my other entries. Why? I don't really know. I guess I don't deem them worthy of being real full posts so I felt the need to label them, sort of as a disclaimer, before I posted them. I guess I just thought my "real" posts had to be long-winded and explore some seemingly profound thought or idea to deserve recognition as a blog entry.

I am now just realizing how silly I've been.

So for the first time, voila! A quick thought with a title.

As well as a picture (pretty rare to find these in my entries, but I figure oh hell, why not. Let's turn over several new leaves while I'm at it!):


I need me these shoes. Especially in the summer. Especially when I get a fierce new pedicure but my outfit calls for closed-toe shoes. Gawd, this is genius.

Also, please behold:

The Hermes Medor watch (it's killing me that I cannot put the appropriate accents in place). Forget Michele, forget Cartier, forget Rolex, forget Chopard, forget all my ideal sought-after watches. This watch kicks them all to the curb. Hard.

Finally, my lesbian crush (or fashion idol perhaps?):


The always impeccable Anna Dello Russo (Fashion Director/Editor-at-Large at Vogue Nippon and Fashionista Brilliantaire) in the middle with her posse. Mind you, they are all at the Moncler show in Milan wearing matching Prada chandelier heels. Note the green scheme as well, ladies & gents. Gawd, I cannot deal with the beauty of it all.

This post was fun; I feel like a new woman! Oh, and my blog also recently underwent a major facelift.

Enjoy!

Cheers,

Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment