Tuesday, August 3, 2010

a week and a half.

will it feel like a year?
a day?
or will it feel like a week and a half?

I see my boyfriend almost everyday. It's been 5 months and we are still very much in our beginning stages. He is wonderful. The longest I haven't seen him is 3 days when he went on business to Chicago. Today, he left for another business trip to Los Angeles/Las Vegas and won't be back until next Thursday. You're probably thinking, "oh shut up, you'll see him on Thursday." Well, no. I am leaving for Haiti next Monday and I won't be back until the following Saturday. We will not see each other for a week and a half! How devastating!

Sigh.

I'm going to miss him. I miss him already.

Then again, I probably won't have the time or energy to miss him while I'm in Haiti.

Cheers,

Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment