Thursday, August 26, 2010

be nice.

so very difficultly easy.

If you ask my family, they will tell you I am a naive, kind-hearted, softie. If you ask my friends, they will tell you I am a critical, brutal, bitch. How these two groups of people came to possess two totally different images of me, I do not know. Sigh.

A new roommate is moving in with me and my other two roommates today. She is coming from California. I have never before met her. I am a highly judgmental woman with highly explosive criticisms of people that I, contrary to popular belief, have absolutely no control over. I'm serious. If I don't like you for whatever reason, no matter how hard I try, my stubborn-ass mind will not budge to make room for a second chance. I apologize wholeheartedly on its behalf.

I've posted once before about my ability to cut people out. This unique skill is due to my intolerance of dumb, tactless, socially inept, human beings. Having said that, I am scared that the bitch in me will resurface and deem me unable to embrace my new roommate without prejudice. I have heard and seen too much about "LA K-Town Trash" and I would very much prefer my new roommate to be the opposite of that (that way, we can easily convert her to NYC K-Town Trash HAHA..jk).

Oh geez... I must consistently remind myself to be nice.

Cheers,

Cheryl

PS: New Roommate is bringing friends from California. Omg this is too much for me to handle. Reminder to self: watch the mouth and the evil stares.

PPS: OMG SHE'S BRINGING HER DOG TOO! I keep forgetting this bit of information. If her dog tries to hump our precious Dorimonster, I really don't know what I'll do. =X

No comments:

Post a Comment