Wednesday, March 16, 2011

sucka mcccccccc.

GETTING MY BRACES OFF IN TWO NIGHTS.

WHAT WHAT in the BUTT.

I'm actually pretty worried that it may not happen because my orthodontist mentioned that there is still a small gap between two of my teeth and if that gap doesn't close up, I will have to wear my braces for a little while longer.  GASP!  However, the gap has been extremely stubborn for the past few months (it's actually the only reason why I haven't gotten my braces off sooner) so I'm thinking I'll give in to its stubbornness and accept that the gap and I were just meant to be.  Fall into the gap. (sorry) 

Gaw, I just want to get them off already and not have to worry about biting into ggahkdoogi and having a brace come off, or biting into a sandwich and have remnants of the lettuce, ham, and bread stuck in each individual brace, or eating something colored and have my braces stained red and blue all day, or posing for a picture whilst cleverly disguising the fact that I have braces, or laughing with my mouth open and wondering if people are staring at my braces, orrr pretty much eat anything and have to rinse and/or toothpick my teeth to liberation from food chunks...

Anyone else excited to see my tiger-print and purple-glitter retainers?

Cheers,

Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment