Friday, March 18, 2011

cheeeeeesin'.

like a foo.

Got them braces off!  I dindunnit!  Peektures to come later.

Gotta blog about something else for a quick second.

Check this out #1. - It's a video taken in Pyongyang, North Korea by a slick photographer, Steve Gong.  It truly gives you a different perspective on life over there in the unknown and he was really able to capture a lot of angles despite the strict regulations the NK government has on photography and videotaping.  My description is doing nothing for the video.  Just watch.

Check this out #2. - This is a video taken in Japan by a few reporters.  These days, everywhere you turn, you see and hear about the destruction and horror of all the disastrous things happening in Japan right now, but this video really hits home for me.  Not just because I have dogs and because I'm a dog-lover but if the animals are suffering and lost like this, one can only imagine the emotional distraught of the humans there.

Man.  And here I am giggling and laughing about getting my braces taken off.  Watching these videos really makes me reflect on my life and what I've been so blessed to have.  Let's really cherish and thank God for every. little. thing.

Cheers,

A Braces-Free Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment