Wednesday, March 9, 2011

anxious.

"nothing diminishes anxiety
faster than action."

My body is in the offices of a law firm in midtown Manhattan assisting a team of hardass litigators, but my mind is at home on my laptop doing more research, reaching out to more people, and planning more details for a business that is still somewhat only a wild dream but is starting to really have tangible potential.

Waiting for news on a shipment I'm expecting from Korea... hopefully this will be the real start of something extraordinary.

Pray for me if you love me.

Cheers,

Cheryl

PS: Whenever I'm feeling discouraged by the situation or by people around me, I pay a visit to one of my best friends' blogs.  Terrence is making them moves and it's inspiring.  Hopefully I can visit him in China soon...

PPS: I just realized two of my absolute best male friends have both started their own businesses.  One was one of my best friends in America since the 5th grade and another was my closest male friend in Korea.  I am just now realizing the similarities between the two of them.  How interesting...

No comments:

Post a Comment