Wednesday, June 24, 2009

yo bonita.

this is the way my dad starts
the majority of our blackberry messenger conversations.

I recently revealed my blog to my mommy via gchat. She then forwarded the post, "daddy loves burberry" to my daddy. A couple of minutes ago, I received a bbm from him:

Daddy: Yo bonita
Daddy: Just read your blog
Daddy: What wrinkle you talking about?
Me: Hahaha, jk daddy!
Daddy: I luv that swing of yours. Wish I was a bad father and dragged you out golfing when u were little
Daddy: Then, we'll be in LPGA. U player me caddy
Me: Hahaha I wish!
Daddy: Oh well... LPGA or not, I luv my doter.
Me: I love my daddy too.
Daddy: PS- I love burberry but I luver cash too.
Me: ahHAHAhahaha I'll keep that in mind daddy!
Daddy: All I want is your happiness. Just do the rite thing

Last week, our convo went something like this:

Me: I thank God you are alive and healthy daddy.
Daddy: ...Oh my......... this is overwhelming.

My dad cracks me up. My mom is even more hilarious sometimes. Maybe I'll put up some of her quotes in a later post. Such unique parents I have.

"I luv my doter." I love my daddy and mommy more.

Cheers,

Cheryl

PS: By the way, "doter" = "daughter." I've tried correcting him; he insists on saying "doter." Beats me why, but I guess it's unique? :)

1 comment:

  1. guess you'll be the only 'doter' in this whole world.
    (stalkbook gave me your status update, so that's why i'm here, btw)

    :) come visit me if you get bored too!

    ReplyDelete