Monday, June 22, 2009

daddy loves burberry.

and i love daddy.
golfwear from burberry for daddy 2 years in a row.
hm.. next year, i'll have to switch it up a bit.
golf in the rain -- what a perfect father's day. ;)

I have a newfound obsession with golf. My parents registered me for a membership at a club last year, but I never bothered myself with petty things like golf. I was always too busy, too tired, too hot, etc. to play. All that has changed. Now, I'm determined to get really superduper amazing at golf. It doesn't hurt that I get to buy cute golf outifts either..........hehe.

Daddy's wish come true; he says it was the ideal Father's Day. It took 22 years, the year I graduated from college, for him to say that. Is it my fault it took so long? When life is kicking my ass and I just want to get away, I remind myself that there are 2 people to whom I owe everything. When I go home and see an extra wrinkle on my dad's face or an extra white hair on my mom's head, it dawns on me; my parents aren't going to be young forever. Neither am I.

22, you can take your time.

cheers,

Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment