Friday, June 19, 2009

time flies.

i wish it would fly into a window
and just stop for a second
to let me breathe.


Clearly, I haven't been keeping up with this baby like I said I would in my last post. Apparently, I was going to post something on March 4th, alas, it is June 19th and here is my third post. Perhaps my lack of post-age (not like stamps) is due to the reason behind my revisit to this blog today. Regardless, forgive me babe, I'll be back again soon to fill you up with verbal goodies.

Lately, life has been running on a different track than what I'm accustomed to, and I just can't grab a hold of her. It's as if we're racing and I'm in lane 1 and she's in lane 2 and I'm running along behind her, reaching out to take control, but I'm always a fingertip short.

So I wake up one morning, and it's May 6th. Nice, I have a full week until graduation. Then I fall asleep one night, and my calendar reads "June 18, 2009." Where has the time gone? Why am I turning 22 in a month without having fully enjoyed 21?

Hey there blog, I'm going to really use you as a means of reflection now. 'Cus otherwise, I'm going to wake up tomorrow and be married with kids.

cheers,

Cheryl

PS: The new laptop is fab. Cant've asked for a better partner. We're in a heterosexual relationship now; more love than hate is much anticipated this time around.

No comments:

Post a Comment