Tuesday, November 16, 2010

day 28.

a picture of you last year and now; how have you changed since?

towards the end of 2009:



towards the end of 2010:



Hmm.. I don't really think I changed all that much looks-wise. Maybe gained/lost a few pounds here and there; my weight fluctuates a lot. Oh, my haircolor is slightly different? My skin may look better because I've been taking care of it more than I used to? Maybe I look more mature too? Molla. *EDIT- I know!!! I've actually stopped wearing eyeliner/shadow when I go out. At first it was because the BF didn't like it and also because it was such a hassle 'cus I suck at applying make-up but people have told me I look better without it so WA-LA! An eyeliner-free Cheryl has been born in 2010.

Yippee skippee doo-da.

1 comment:

  1. Cheryl,

    I miss your cheeky and flighty writing...

    please end this mad-lib blog nonsense quickly.

    ReplyDelete