Thursday, November 11, 2010

autumn's-a-going.

and i don't have a camel coat.

The color only describable as "camel," and most appropriately so, is the color executed to the fullest by the Italians roaming the streets of Rome and Milan during fall 2010. I have been yearning to get my hands on just the perfect camel coat for quite some time now. Alas, autumn is shedding her leaves all over my lawn in preparation for a rendez-vous with freezing temperatures and with it, snow, and I still don't have this particular item in my closet. Geez-louise what's a girl to do?

On another note, I discovered the most beautiful, classy yet badass, raccoon-fur, collared vest with pockets at Atrium last weekend. I became one with the oversized beaut as soon as I put it on. My boyfriend mentioned how my socks were peeking through the slit between my heels and skinny jeans and how this was an ultimate fashion faux-pas only committed by the ignorant in Chinatown, but who cares when you have raccoons keeping you warm? I can't be bothered with such trivial things.

I haven't shopped in a while. I need some outerwear. I get paid tomorrow. Now, let me ask you, do the previous three statements have any correlation? I think so.

Cheers,

Cheryl

(reminder to self: winter is approaching; get your short mink coat to the tailor NOW.)

No comments:

Post a Comment