Friday, November 12, 2010

day 24.

a letter to your parents.

Dear Mama and Daddy,

You are now defined by 50 years of life, 24 years of married life, 2 beautiful kids (hehe), and an infinite number of memories blessed by love, faith, and strength. I know I'm supposed to say things like this because you are my parents and I should respect and admire you both by default, but really, the two of you are very special and truly a match made in heaven. I'm trying to be objective here, so believe me when I say, you are quite possibly the most awesome parents AND people I know (many of my friends can testify to this!). I am grateful I inherited Mommy's beauty and Daddy's personality (HAHAHA!). I really could not have asked for more wonderful parents. I hope I have made you proud and brought you as much happiness as you have to me. There are great things in store for my future and that is all due to you and the person you have raised me to be. I'd rather die than let you down, so please continue to have faith in me. I only wish and pray I could do half the job you did in love and in life.

I love you both so much and would like to take this time to wish you a happy 50th birthday AND happy anniversary as well!

Love,

Jinjin

No comments:

Post a Comment