Tuesday, November 2, 2010

day 13.

a letter to someone who has hurt you recently.

Dear You,

You probably didn't do it intentionally (I hope), but it hurt. It was nothing big and I may just be being sensitive, but it hurt. I love you and cherish our friendship so that's probably why it hurt as much as it did. I know friendships come and go and they falter and build-up, but ours is one that I have tremendous faith in, so to think that perhaps ours is just like all the others was painful. Hopefully you feel the same way as I do about our friendship and hopefully I am as special to you as you are to me. You know me well enough to understand why what you did and said hurt me so I won't bring it up because our connection is strong like that, right? I hope so. We've been through too much shit to let anything get in between us and the honesty we have in our friendship is something I will never give up.

Love,

Me

No comments:

Post a Comment