Wednesday, February 24, 2010

i miss my brother.

i wonder if he misses me?

I love the relationship that my baby brother and I have. It's funny that I call him babybro actually, because he is only a year and a half younger than me. Regardless, he is my baby brother and he has definitely grown up too fast.

He is one of those people that you love to love or you love to hate. I'm always either loving him to pieces or really annoyed/mad at him. There's never a middle ground. 95% of the time I'm loving him, though. The other 5%... let's not go there right now, I'm in my "loving" stage and I don't want to risk converting to the other side.

He can be the world's biggest asshole or the world's sweetest ladies' man. I think above all else, he has charisma and that will hopefully take him far. Last night, he says this to me:

Babybro: I hope you fall in love sometime soon.

Aaawww, I was really touched that he said this because I've been feeling the need to fall in love lately and the fact that he wished love upon me was a good feeling. Most of my guy friends told me I was being stupid and that I a) didn't need love, just a rich guy and that b) girls don't know what they want. So, THANK YOU babybrother for understanding, appreciating, and encouraging my yearn to fall in love. Just when I was all smitten over my sweet little bro-cheeks and was considering what I should say/give to him in return (perhaps a benjamin? lil' bit o' allowance? haha), he goes ahead and says this:

Babybro: And that you become rich and give me lots of money.

Sigh. What can I say? The kid is a mind-reader. I sincerely hope that one day I can give him more than just money. A genuine gift from the heart from his one and only big sis. I don't know what that gift is just yet, but when the day comes to give it, I'll be ready.

Miss you David. Love you.

Cheers,

Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment