Wednesday, February 17, 2010

-10.

that is how many teeth i have.

I still can't believe I got 10 (TEN) teeth pulled in one sitting. I didn't have this blog to write in back when this horrific moment in my life happened, but had I blogged then, I imagine I would've posted something like this:

WHAT. THE. FEHSIOFYESRESCCKKK?!?!?!!!!!

2 years and change later, I am proudly(?) toothless. I possess straighter teeth but still, toothless the same. Man. My roommate got her ONE wisdom tooth pulled out today. Noob-sauce f'sho. I still have the bag of teeth somewhere in my room. I told myself that I'd commemorate the poor things by stringing them onto a necklace of some sort, but I thought about it and realized that that's just barbaric. Not to mention creepy.

I miss my molars :(

Cheers,

Cheryl

1 comment: