Monday, February 28, 2011

one whole year.

since you gave me a shot of jager and said it'd cure my cold.

since you called and asked if i was feeling better.

since you brought me ice cream, nyquil, and orange juice.

since we had dinner for the first time at boka.

since we went to noraebang together in st. marks.

since we dressed exactly the same on our "second date."

since we had dinner for the second time at saigon grill.

since i heard you speak chinese fluently.

since i thought you had the shiniest forehead i've ever seen.

...and the biggest (but nicest) nose i've ever seen on a korean.

since you gave me chocolate from Le Maison Du Chocolat for "white day."

since we met on the windiest and rainiest day ever to watch "Shutter Island."

since you fed me skittles.

since you first held my hand.

since you first kissed me.

since you made pear & honey tea for my throat.

since i first made you pasta.

since you visited me at work 'cus you missed me.

since the day i took off work (my first ever) to go to king sauna with you.

since you officially asked me out via hand-written letter.

since we first had a sahmgyupsahl feast.

since you left me sweet messages on my phone that made my heart go wild.

since we had our DTR at boka and you spilled your heart out to me.

since you told me you loved me and i said "already?"

and though it took some time, since i told you i loved you back.

happy "one year since..." to you and here's to many, many more to come.

2 comments: