Thursday, February 24, 2011

blog-o-sphere.

watch your step as you enter
and enjoy your stay.

More and more friends are joining in on the blogspot experience and this is very very exciting. I have to be honest and say that I'm not as excited to read their entries as I am that they will now be more prone to reading MY entries. PWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA sorry, guys. Half-kidding; I'm excited that I now have more websites to visit when I'm bored at work and in need of some entertainment!

As a vow to re-commit (again) to my blog, I will finish all my incomplete entries. Warm-hearted taxi cab drivers, sad tree stumps, tight shoes on the runway, silly children and their sillier memories..... these are some of the tidbits from my entries to come.

Curious, yet? I hope so... :(

And speaking of silly childhood memories, here's a joke my mother told me, my lil' bro and my cousin when we were in elementary school.

"A guy gets into the elevator at his office with the smoking hot receptionist and says to her, 'Hey, rough week, eh? TGIF.' She looks at him, unamused, and responds with, 'No, S.H.I.T.' He turns bright red and immediately feels embarrassed but tries to play it off by saying, 'Rough day too, I guess? TGIF though!' She stares and him and says again, 'NO. SHIT.' He looks away and is just about ready to pee his pants when she taps him and says, 'Sorry Honey, It's Thursday.'"

Yes, this is the joke my mother told me (whilst cracking up) during my childhood. You can imagine what the rest of my childhood was like, right? Hahaha :D

Happy Thursday, everyone; we're that much closer to Monday--;; hehehe...

Cheers,

Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment