Wednesday, October 6, 2010

disturbing conversations.

my parents are sometimes
much too honest...

My monthly friend is visiting this week and my back is killing me from her untimely visit. I was telling my mother this when she responded with a more than slightly disturbing little chant.

Me: "Mommy I have the worst backache.... :("
Mommy: "Take a pill jill! kkk =P"
Me: "Hahaha.. is that a new one mama?"
Mommy: "Hehe actually it's very old.. the whole thing goes like this, "Jack and Jill went up the hill to have a little fun!! Stupid Jill forgot the pill and now they have a son!!!" This is what daddy used to recite to me when I first met him when he was in high school~~~"
Me: ".........."
Mommy: "I guess he learned it from his ALL BLACK boys high school... sigh..."

This was almost as strange a conversation as when I had the sex-talk with my father.

I love my parents and their open and honest communication with me but sometimes it's definitely TMI.

Cheers,

Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment