Wednesday, October 20, 2010

day 1.

a recent picture of yourself
& 15 interesting facts about yourself.
1- i am obsessed with giving/getting manicures
2- i love scott schulman's and garance dore's blogs
3- i poo more than i eat which is probably why i am not obese
4- i close my eyes and sleep in the shower for about 3 minutes every morning
5- i have a lover and his name is 'hot sauce'
6- i have many small birthmarks around my chest area
7- i may seem like a bitch but i actually have a big sensitive ole heart
8- i wish i was involved in any aspect of musical theater
9- i make truly awesome pasta
10- i am a third-degree black belt in taekwondo
11- i hate it that i can't wear what i want every day
12- i would collect blankets if i could
13- i have a mouth that always speaks my mind
14- i won't settle for anything less than the stars
15- i am incredibly blessed by a God who loves me unconditionally

This was fun. I look forward to Days 2-30.

No comments:

Post a Comment