Monday, October 25, 2010

days 4-6.

a habit you wish you didn't have:

-obsessing over/regretting the past
-snoozing my alarm a bajillion times every morning
-all my strange OCD habits that make even the simplest tasks stressful
-speaking without thinking
-binge-eating
-the list goes on...

a picture of somewhere you've been to:

Port-Au-Prince, Haiti (Me, my assistant Javin, and my class)

Port-Au-Prince, Haiti

your favorite superhero and why?

Harry Potter, Jack Bauer, and Hercules (in that order). Harry Potter is #1 for reasons that I think are quite obvious, Jack Bauer is #2 for reasons that will become apparent once you watch the first few seasons of 24, and Hercules is #3 because is he hot.

(I don't blog over the weekend which is why I decided to put these days together. Oh, and also because I do what I want.)

No comments:

Post a Comment