Friday, September 3, 2010

break the rules.

a match thought to be forbidden,
but made possible by the italians.

I love leopard print. I love polka dots (but ONLY b&w polka dots- all other color combination polka dots give me a headache). Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine the two could ever go together, but OMFG the masters themselves, Dolce & Gabbana, have shown us that the two prints look absolutely delectable together. Feast your eyes on this:

BAM! HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT?!

I realize not all (or even many) people will appreciate this nearly as much as I do, but the juxtaposition of the polka-dots with the leopard print... amazing!

I'm glad I am still able to find joy and excitement over the little things. My bikini top is black and white polka-dot print so maybe it's time I find a leopard print bottom to go with it.

Hotness.

Cheers,

Cheryl

PS: Welcome, September. You're actually not all that welcome but you've come (much too earlier, might I add), so I guess we might as well embrace you in all your glo..ry...? Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment