Wednesday, January 12, 2011

last bit o'...

skittle.

I've developed a strange habit. For whatever incomprehensible reason, I just cannot bring myself to finish a Skittle. No, I don't mean a bag of Skittles; I mean one singular chewy fruity Skittle.

I love the new Crazy Core Skittles and normally, I can finish an entire bag in one sitting. I bought a bag 3 days ago and I am still struggling to get through them. They have been sitting at my desk in my office waiting to be devoured. This inability to finish the bag is bizarre in itself. What's more bizarre is the fact that I absolutely cannot bring myself to chew and swallow the last morsel of a Skittle. I've been eating them one by one until there's nothing but literally a peppercorn-sized bit of the Skittle left... and then I spit it out.

I now have a bunch of these little morsels on a napkin in front of me. I didn't even realize I was doing this until I saw the napkin...

That's all.

Cheers,

Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment