Monday, January 10, 2011

>45hrs.

right into the trash.

I spend a minimum of 45 hours in the office a week. A third of those hours spent at my cubicle are used to complete work-related tasks. Another third of those hours are spent doing absolutely wasteful things such as... writing this blog entry. The final third of those 45+ hours is spent dreaming about what life would be like outside of an office.

When I get home at around 7pm, I have approximately 4 hours until I start getting really sleepy. Every minute out of those four hours is spent in a state of absolute fatigue.

9 hours in the office, void of sunlight and energy, literally rotting away at my desk in front of a monitor that wants to do all but take over my life. 4 hours to spend with the people I care about and have to do whatever the hell I want.

This is not the life I want to live; now or ever. I know what I want to do to live the life I want to live. The only question is........... when?

I guess the answer is......... now.

Cheers,

Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment