Thursday, July 2, 2009

quick thought #2

My mind is constantly churning out ideas, thoughts, opinions, etc. to write about in this lil' ole blog. Every minute of every hour is bloggable to me and I don't want to let a single moment of my life slip away without first having been electronically inputted into this blog. Since the day before yesterday, I've had about 7 blogibilities (as in, "possibilities"), but not a single one of them appears on my blog today. In fact, I can't even recall any of these then-seemingly riveting thoughts. But see, that's the great thing about wanting to keep a blog alive; you, in a sense, unconsciously force imagination and creativity upon yourself throughout the day. Does this make sense?

So here's to all my dead, but once fascinating, ideas.
May you Blog In Peace.


A sidenote: Here's to the coming of JULY--the best month of the year. A long Independence Day weekend and the birth of yours truly; what a cute little month. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment