Tuesday, May 17, 2011

that i'm better.

than you.

Something so stupid was driving me absolutely insane and my dear friend Ji cleared it all up for me in one simple sentence:

Ji: "I think we just want to know that we're better."

"Better" can signify so many things but in the greater (and general) sense of the word and for our purposes, this seemingly succinct, yet unfathomably complex statement will suffice to satisfy my inane obsession with aforementioned "stupid something."

The end.

Special thanks to Ji&Mon.

Cheers,

Cheryl

2 comments:

  1. I read a yelp review you did on a kinkos and about how you got all this free sh*t thrown at you.

    then I saw a picture of you and realized why.

    I hope you understand not everyone get's this level of "service"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came across one of your yelp reviews after looking up the lyrics for a reggae song I heard on the radio (kaya in the morning, kaya in the evening...). I can't figure out the name of the song anywhere, and thought maybe you could enlighten me(assuming you were in fact quoting the song and not just singing the praises of the restaraunt (called Kaya)). Do you have a lead for me? I'm dying over here Thanks. -Dylan

    ReplyDelete