Tuesday, May 10, 2011

it's been a while.

i'm sorry for neglecting you :(

Work has been kicking. my. ass. so I haven't been able to pay any attention to this lil' ole blog but I came across something today that made me CRACK UP so I had to post it:


Product Review (submitted on May 9, 2011):
I lub flatz but dey always make my feet bleed cuz my feets is sensitive. Anywayz i done bought these Toms and omg guess what? my feet did not bled and i didnt git no blisterz either! Dey look so pretty 2! Nd so shiny. Oh and normally shoes be making my feet stank but not these! LUB THEM!

LOLOL I was on the Tom's website and saw this review.  I mean seriously, is this person for real?  I can't believe there are actually people who write like that.  I think I was more surprised because it was on the Tom's website.  I probably wouldn't have been as surprised if I saw it on like, the Apple Bottoms website. 

Today is Buddha's birthday.  I never even knew Buddha HAD a birthday but apparently, today is it!  And the only reason why I know and why I am celebrating is because the Hong Kong and Korea markets are closed today because it's a national holiday!  Which means a slow day at work for Cheryl!

On a totally different note, I have to lose weight.  That's all I can think about lately, damn.  But it's so hard, double damn.

Cheers,

Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment