Monday, August 31, 2009

the little mermaid.

Ariel is my GIRL.

My favorite Disney movie and story is hands-down, The Little Mermaid. I read the original very sad Hans Christian Andersen version as well and I love that version too.

My reason for this random outburst is the fact that I came across THIS today:


If you know what it is, no words needed. If you don't know what it is, you have been deprived of a great deal of fun in your childhood. This game, and many others like it with different characters, was the ISH. Seriously, looking at it makes me smile and laugh and I want to play it right now. My friends make fun of me because I am absolutely horrid at video games, but I will PWN ANYONE at this game. I am seriously considering buying it on eBay right now. I can picture Ursula snarling at me daring me to do it from behind the game's screen already...

My mommy has a Precious Moments and Mickey & Minnie collectibles collection at home. I will start a Little Mermaid one when I am older. I seriously love The Little Mermaid. I was even Ariel for Halloween!


I mean c'mon. It really doesn't get more obsessive than this, does it? Haha. I absolutely love The Little Mermaid. Ariel is most definitely the coolest Disney princess of all time. And I totally do the best impression of Ursula. Ask me to do it for you next time.

Cheers,

Cheryl

2 comments:

  1. You slut why don't you close your silly lil blog ? Nobody else read that shit anyway !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you... have problems... go google "dr phil." i hear he does wonders.

    ReplyDelete